Friday, June 29, 2018

Blogoversary Vlog, Part 8

We're in the stretch! "Aren't you excited?" "Aren't you happy?" "You're going to be free." (Mad respect from me if you got the reference.) But let's not stand around on ceremony. Headphones and music used! And before you ask, yes, there is a song at the beginning, like always. It's just very subtle. You may have to strain a little in order to hear it.







Are you looking forward to finally not getting more notifications about these posts? I'll bet you are  . . . not! You know you love me. Admit it. (Or don't . . . that's okay, too.)

3 comments:

  1. Good gracious, that tubing experience sounds AWFUL. Thank God you didn't hit your head or anything, yes. ACK. o.O Doing ANYTHING in the water like tubing or boating or...well, anything, is NOT up my alley. Drowning is a huuuuuge fear of mine for some reason, so aside from swimming in a pool, I do not partake in water activities. Lol. But seriously, I'm so glad you're all right.

    I'm the wooorst about clicking pens when one's in my hand. I always have to set the pen far away from reach or I'll obsessively click it. XD

    Loved the music choices of this video! They were all really great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. UNDERTALE. THAT IS A QUOTE FROM UNDERTALE. I CAN NOT REMEMBER WHI SAYS IT. OH WELL. XDD

    Uhh, hi! Just, um, looking through your vlog blog posts. I WANNA WATCH DEM ALL. But later.... XD

    ReplyDelete