Thursday, June 28, 2018

Blogoversary Vlog, Part 7

So the day after I uploaded this part, I go to my YouTube dashboard and find out that the video has been copyright claimed because of the last song I used. The claimant was fine with me keeping the music in; it's just that they would get any money from ads. The funny part is that all of my vlog parts have been unlisted and non-monetized, so what's the deal? How'd this one get claimed, and all of my other videos are fine? Doesn't make sense to me.

Anyway, you know the drill: wear headphones, and allow me to give credit where credit is due, musically speaking.








Are you having fun yet? Because if you're not . . . you probably should stop watching these.

2 comments:

  1. Brianna's questions are always golden. I liked the awkward interactions one. I feel like ALL my first interactions are awkward because I'm just an awkward person. XDD But yeah, I've been to the mall with youth group before, handing out tracks and doing stuff like that and it's always sooo uncomfortable on both ends. I agree. Just be friendly and natural. Forcing it just makes it weird for you AND the receiver.

    I like that story in the Bible too! You're so right; it's a beautiful message of determination.

    Only 3 more videos to go, right? I'm gonna miss these when they're over!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Recurring character or supporting character? That's a good question. I'm not sure if this counts, but it would be fun to be a recurring 'character' in Stan Lee's style, reappearing in crazy cameos.

    ReplyDelete