Saturday, June 23, 2018

Blogoversary Vlog, Part 2

Well, today is the "official" anniversary date. I started my blog on June 23rd, 2017. I shall never forget that day . . . hopefully. As of right now, my first post, "Greetings and Salutations," is tied with my first Music Monday Awards post with 125 views each. I didn't think the Awards would get so popular. Here's to hoping for even more success this year!

Speaking of music, here are the songs I used in this video. Headphones are recommended!










How're you liking this so far? Did I answer the questions good enough? Do you have a favorite answer for part two?

2 comments:

  1. Firstly...

    HAPPY BLOGOVERSARY!!!!!!!!!!!! *throws all the confetti and brings out a giant cake* It's been a delight following along with The Steadfast Pen from day one, and I can't wait for the many more years to come!

    YES TO FANTASY! I'm not the biggest sci-fi fan. (Sometimes, but not always.) Fantasy is where it's at!

    And Captain America is my favorite Avenger too. He's so fantastic and inspiring. (Also Tom Holland is absolutely the best Spider-man EVER!)

    I'm with ya, an ideal day would absolutely be being able to fit in ALL the fun things. Because days are never long enough. >.>

    The creepy music to go with your dream was perfect. XD

    Anyways, this was just as fun as part one. Can't wait for all the other parts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't actually think about video games characters... the answer still counts, though.
    I would like to look up these islands, but how do you spell that name?

    ReplyDelete