Friday, September 14, 2018

It's Been Five Months . . . /// The Quote Quota, Part 2

Remember that post I made about five months ago? You know, the one on March 23rd? Well, I figured it was high-time to write up another one in the series that I'm now calling The Quote Quota. Plus, I didn't have any other ideas, so . . . yeah. Hope you don't mind.

Commencing quote extraction!


Kai: "Ugh, Zane. How much further is it to the top?"
Zane: "Thar be a long way. At least a hundred thousand steps up."
Kai: "A hundred thousand?! Good thing I'm not counting."
Jay: "267, 268, 269, 270, 271, 272, 273, 2--oh, look! A little goat!"
*creature makes noise*
Kai: "That's not a goat. Don't you remember? We rode one of those."
Jay: "It's got horns. It's a goat."
Kai: "Even giraffes have horns. And that's not a goat; it's a yak."
Jay: "A yak? No way! Maybe it's a cow."
Kai: "I'm about to have a cow."
Zane: "Arr, look! Tracks!"
Kai: "Maybe another yak?"
Jay: "Or a cow!"
-"Peak-a-Boo" from Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu


Fawful: "Fawful sings a song of bad! The Mushroom Kingdom is so sad! All of it is for Fawful! And the . . . rhyme . . . with that!"
-Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story


Sam: *rapidly tapping spacebar* "Believe in me! BELIEVE IN ME!"
-from TheGameSalmon's third Mario: The Music Box video

source


Boromir: "I would've followed you, my brother . . . my captain . . . my king."
-The Fellowship of the Ring


Ken: "Watch me, Barbie! Watch me!" *goes down slide and gets stuck at the bottom*
-"Perf Pool Party" from Barbie: Life in the Dreamhouse


Preston: "Pfff!"
-basically every time Preston and I talk


Papyrus: "What? How's this puzzle work? Ummm . . . Whoops, I think it's Undyne's turn to talk!!!"
Undyne: "What!? No, I HATE puzzles! Papyrus, you do it!"
Papyrus: "Well, Alphys made this puzzle, right? You should just call her and say in a hot voice, 'Alphys . . . I need help with a (audible wink) puzzle . . .'"
Undyne: "Oh my [GOSH]! No! Shut up!!!"
Papyrus: "Fine!!! Give me her number!!! I'll do the hot voice!!!"
Undyne: "NO!!!! That's even worse!!!"
*call ends; call again*
Papyrus: "(Audible wink) . . . Wait, whose number is this???"
-phone call with Papyrus and Undyne in Undertale


Mr. Hat: "Argh! My precious hats! That's a lovely helmet, so lovely, so lovely!"
Shovel Knight: "I must inquire, sir, about your curious collection."
Mr. Hat: "Travel the land far and wide, I do--searching, learning, teaching, collecting! All shapes! All sizes! Hats! Each one I wear grants me a new power, and your hat looks powerful indeed!"
Shovel Knight: "Intriguing, but . . . I am rather attached to my helmet."
Mr. Hat: "Yes, yes . . . about that . . . heh heh heh!" *gets ready for battle*
-conversation before Mr. Hat fight in Shovel Knight: Shovel of Hope


source


Me: "Anything is something that is nothing in particular."
-spontaneous wisdom from me


Dan: "Eepa! I don't what that means, but I think it means I'm in danger."
-from DanTDM's fifth Little Nightmares video


"The trumpet of a prophecy! O Wind,
If Winter comes, can Spring be far behind?"
-from "Ode to the West Wind" by Percy Bysshe Shelley


"Tell the world I know that my mind is made
It's a hard show, but I'm not afraid
Though I won't be missed, I would say it's time
For a different twist in the storyline."
-from "Bird with a Broken Wing" by Owl City


Harry: "And fortunately, we have someone who can foresee future events."
H.R.: *slurring his words* "Before they happen."
-"Attack on Central City" from The Flash


Jack: "There's two types of people in the world: those who like pineapple on pizza, and those who are wrong."
-from Jacksepticeye's PAX East 2017 panel


The Snatcher: "Wait up, kid. Remember how the old contractor had his head pop off? That wasn't a coincidence. It popped off the moment he stopped being useful to me. And guess who else just became obsolete? That's right. You. Now that that possessed outhouse isn't bothering me anymore, and all those contracts of yours are tidied away . . . I don't need you around. Besides, you didn't think I was gonna let you keep all these Time Pieces, did you. They fell in my forest, kid! They belong to ME." *starts going into battle mode* "Time you saw what I'm really capable of, kid. Say goodbye to that little head of yours!"
-A Hat in Time


source


Teacher: "Hello, and welcome to Standing Up School."
*student does faceplant*
Teacher: "Aaand you fail."
-from TomSka's asdfmovie6


Ryan: "Super easy, barely an inconvenience."
-all of Ryan George's Pitch Meeting videos


*Brickgirl walks past, wearing her costume*
*Brickman and Soccer stare*
Gideon: *nearby* "You know what's in the air? Lo--"
*Brickgirl glares at him*
Gideon: "Um, lasagna. Lasagna is in the air. I think I can smell the cheese. Far down this hall, I believe. Away. From Brickgirl." *walks away*
*Brickgirl goes away*
*moment of silence*
Soccer: "I wonder if he knew we were staring at that spider on the wall."
Brickman: *shrugs* "Dunno."
*another moment of silence*
Soccer: "Did Brickgirl walk by?"
Brickman: *shrugs again* "Maybe. I'm not sure. I was entranced with the spider."
Soccer: "Yeah, I know. Notice how it has eight legs."
Brickman: *facepalms*
-from my LMBs story Brickman's Businesses: A Sitcom


Batman: "Black. All important movies start with a black screen. And music. Edgy, scary music that would make a parent or studio executive nervous."
-The LEGO Batman Movie


Tony Stark: "Dude. You're embarrassing me in front of the wizards."
-Avengers: Infinity War


God: "Go on now, and walk the entire expanse of the land, for you need to see what I am giving you!"
-Genesis 13:17, The Voice


And thus concludes our second Quote Quota post! Were there enough for your liking? Any you'll be saying from now on? Want another one of these five months in the future? (That's February of 2019, for your information.)

4 comments:

  1. Another quotes post! So much fun!!!

    Obviously I'm all about any LotR quotes! And OWL CITY LYRICS YESH.

    The one by Preston made me laugh. XDD

    The Undertale one was HILARIOUS. How do you wink audibly?? Wow. XD

    Your spontaneous wisdom was very thought provoking! Definitely an interesting line of thinking...

    This was all fun to read! I'm definitely all for another quotes post sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete