Tuesday, July 16, 2019

Some Chill Beats /// Music Monday #54

Well, look at me, being late again. At least it's only by a day instead of a week.


I've got a chill, relaxing song for you today, called . . .

"Rainbow Road (Synthwave Remix)" from the album Mario & Chill
Remixed by Helynt and GameChops



"Rainbow Road" from Mario Kart 7 is already a perfectly wonderful song. But this just so happens to be an awesome remix of it. I've come to fall in love with the synthwave genre. There's something really appealing about it, and I can't quite put my finger on why that is. Whatever the case, this song should prove it.

Now, normally I post the original song for Music Monday before I do any remixes, but I figured I'd make an exception today. I didn't have many ideas, anyway, so why not break my own rule?

Anyway, if the rest of the Mario & Chill soundtrack is like this one song, then I need to buy it. GameChops have also released a Zelda & Chill album, which is fantastic. Actually, I haven't bought that one either, so I gotta get both of them. Once this song is over, go check 'em out. They're worth your time.

Listening to today's pick is making me think of Realm Makers, for some reason. Like, if someone were to film some highlights of me flying there, this music would be playing in the background. It's just making me even more excited and jittery for the conference. I can hardly wait! You'll definitely be hearing some stories once I get back.

Okay, I'm tired and I'm rambling. Those are signs that I should cut this post short. I know it's not very long, but I don't have much to say. My brain is threatening to shut down on me, so just enjoy the track without my words distracting you.

What'd you think of the song? Do you like the synthwave genre? Have you listened to either Mario & Chill or Zelda & Chill before I shared this today?

2 comments:

  1. Well this was a treat! I mean, you can't go wrong with Rainbow Road music, but slowing it down and putting a synthetic beat to it? Um. YES PLEASE!

    I want to say I have listened to some Mario & Chill and Zelda & Chill stuff. Not sure though. I'd have to go dig around YouTube. I listen to so much random stuff over there, it's hard to keep up. XD

    I totally agree this would be great background music to a film of traveling to RM. It's perfect! Speaking of... SEE YA IN A COUPLE OF DAYS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really a great addition. I have read this marvelous post. Thanks for sharing information about it. I really like that. Thanks so lot for your convene. Lofi Study Beats

    ReplyDelete