Friday, April 19, 2019

Quick Update

Hey, everyone! I hope your long weekend is going great so far.

I just wanted to quickly let you know that there's going to be no actual post today, and probably next week as well. I've been focusing a lot on my writing this month--what with me participating in Camp NaNoWriMo--and because I had no ideas for what to post about today, I decided to just skip it. I also need to catch up on replying to comments and take some time to explore other people's blogs.

Yeah, I know, I didn't do a post last Easter either, but it wasn't intentional that this happened for the second year in a row. Hopefully this won't be the case next time!

I'll leave you with this: take some time to relax this weekend, do things you enjoy, and hang out with your family. Most importantly, set aside even just a couple minutes to remember all that Jesus did for us. His sacrifice on the cross still blows my mind, and I need to thank Him for it more often. His love for us is so immense, and this holiday is a big reminder of that.

Happy Easter, guys!

7 comments:

  1. So glad you are giving time to your writing (but I guess I kinda already knew that from twitter!). Good for you! Have fun exploring blogs ... I need to do that sometime again myself (soon).

    keturahskorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm happy I took that time off. But now I'm torn once again on how to balance writing and blogging. Does it ever get easy? XP I kinda forgot to check out other blogs, as my writing consumed more of my attention.

      Delete
  2. Taking time out for writing and just relaxing is so, so important! Glad you're allowing yourself this time. ^_^ I hope Camp NaNo is going well!

    Happy Easter!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. (*pokes head back in*

      Hey! I just wanted to let you know I tagged you for a Marvel tag I made: https://christinesmithauthor.com/2019/04/the-marvel-cinematic-universe-tag/

      But do NOT feel pressured to do it! Only if you want to!)

      Delete
    2. I'm glad I did too. :) And Camp NaNo was excellent! I'm definitely pleased with the results, and I hope to enter the one in July too.

      Thanks; happy Easter to you as well!

      Thank you for letting me know! I'll have to check it out ASAP.

      Delete