Monday, June 28, 2021

I've Moved Blogs!

You probably didn't expect this to show up in your feed . . . but yes, I've moved blogs! It may have come as a surprise, but I actually didn't decide to do this just out of the blue.

So if you wanna find out why I made the switch and what today's Music Monday song is, you can head on over to my new corner of the internet.

Click here to visit my new blog!

Will I keep this blog live? Yes, it'll be up and running for the foreseeable future! I want to maximize the time I give people who followed me here to see the announcement. There's always the possibility that I may take this down one day. But I don't think that'll happen any time soon--and that's subject to change, of course.

But anyway, I won't take up any more of your time here. I appreciate the support you've given me on The Steadfast Pen for these last four years. And I hope you'll enjoy my new blog just as much . . . if not more!

I'll see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment