Friday, May 17, 2019

Frequent Infrequency . . . Potentially?

Sorry that I'm posting one of these again, but there's not going to be a "real" post for today. My evenings have all been filled this week, I've got stuff that needs doing, and on top of all that, I'm doing a walking challenge with my work. I try to get 10k steps in per day, and that also eats up a good chunk of time. Plus, I didn't really have any ideas as to what I should talk about.

In fact, rather than me having to write up a similar message every time, I might as well say that I'm not sure how frequently I'll be posting over the next while. Suffice it to say that if you don't see a post from me on a Friday, it's probably not happening. I'll stay on track with Music Monday posts, but my "regular" ones might occur a little less often for the time being.

That's all from me for now. If you got any questions, leave them in the comments, and I'll try to answer them promptly. Thanks for understanding and for bearing with my lackluster performance these past few months. Enjoy your weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, that's okay! Life isn't about getting blog posts up every week. It's good you're allowing yourself time away and walking and things. You're taking care of yourself, which is GOOD. We all need that sometimes. Don't worry a thing about it!

    ReplyDelete